The question I’m asked most frequently is “How is the local market doing?” So, on a quarterly basis, I’m putting together a quick snapshot of the activity in New Hanover County. Below are statistics from the third quarter of 2014.
· The average sales price is $246,200, an increase of 6.9% from year-end 2013.
· Of the 1,396 sellers in 3rd Quarter 2014 – only 35.4% paid some sort of concession toward the purchase of the house.
· The list-to-sales-price ratio for 3rd Quarter is 96.37%, a slight increase from 96.36% for year-end 2013.
· The average number of days a property remained on the market for the 3rd Quarter was 109 days, compared to 121 days for year-end 2013.
· The median sold price of $220,000 for 3rd Quarter 2014 has increased 10% from year-end 2013.
If you’re interested in more detail about any of the above numbers, please feel free to call or email me any of the Just For Buyers Realty brokers.