As October 2017 came to a close, the median sales price for residential property in Wilmington, NC is up eight percent over this time last year. Whether you are considering purchasing a single-family home, condo or townhome in Wilmington, here are seven real estate statistics from the North Carolina Regional MLS that you may want consider:
- The number of closed sales of all residential properties is up 1.6 percent, from 3,647 closing through October 2016, to 3,707 through October 2017.
- The median price of a single-family home in Wilmington increased 5.4 percent to $252,000 for this year, from $239,000 for this time last year.
- The number of closed sales is up 4 percent from 2,963 single-family home sales closed by the end of October 2016, to 3,084 homes sold through October of this year.
- The median price of a townhome in Wilmington increased 2.7 percent to $174,500 for this year, from $169,900 at this time last year.
- The number of closed sales is down 11.5 percent from 356 townhome sales closed by the end of October 2016 to 315 townhomes sold through October of this year.
- The median price of a condominium in Wilmington increased 9.7 percent to $125,000 this October, from $113,900 for last October.
- The number of closed sales is up 0.7 percent from 299 condominium sales closed by the end of October 2016 to 399 condos sold through October of this year.
If you or someone you know is considering buying a home in the Wilmington, NC area, find out how you can save money, time and headaches by talking with an exclusive buyers agent at Just For Buyers Realty. 910-202-4813. Info@JustForBuyersRealty.com.