Here are just a few of the differences that an Exclusive Buyers Agent can provide to home buyers:
- We do more research, which means more negotiating power.
- We’ll know how much was paid for the house, how long it’s been on the market, and whether or not it was listed unsuccessfully in the past.
- We’ll learn as many details as possible about the current owner and their situation.
- We view the purchase from your perspective, and negotiate the best deal for YOUR unique set of circumstances.
- Are you financing or paying cash? It makes a difference in where and how you can save additional money. For instance, if you are financing, instead of negotiating a rock bottom purchase price (which we would do for a cash buyer), we may get the seller to buy down the interest rate on your loan, saving you thousands of dollars over the life of the loan.
- We shop lenders.
- We do the footwork for you and we show you which lenders have the best products, rates and fees to save you the most money for your particular deal (because every borrower, every bank and every purchase is different!)